Khamis, 25 Disember 2008

Planning Studio ~::(RPS 308)::~

:::In the name of Allah. Praise to Allah:::
::>>Welcome to my zone<<::
This zone is dedicated to publish my writings as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. This zone has been written to accomplish my Studio Requirements for this semester as we can share our ideas about social aspects in urban & regional planning. I hope that my zone would be useful all as well as toward gain knowledge about Urban & Regional Planning. Any suggestion for the improvement will be most welcomed from the readers. I will keep updating my zone from time to time.
Lastly, set our goals right, manage our time well, preserve and with ALLAH’s will, we are all geared to make it into the top. Best wishes to you all well and look forward to our joining the profession of Urban & Regional Planning…

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan